Ads

Sunday, 22 May 2016

Pink Makeup Look

Today I wanted to share with you a Pink makeup look that I have really been loving recently! I will talk about the products that I used and hopefully this will give you some inspiration on new makeup products or a new look to try out!




I think that these four products work really well together to create a nice base! The primer is my favourite and works really well for my oily skin. The foundation and powder from Mac are both really amazing and so so long lasting. The concealer is affordable and is the perfect shade to brighten up under the eyes. 




The Sleek palette is really amazing for this look as it has the prettiest pink shades! The shimmer ones are really pigmented and can help to create a really great look quickly! I used the collection eye primer to ensure that this look would last as long as possible. I created a really simple look with the liner as I'm still trying to perfect the winged look! To complete the eye look, lots of your favourite mascara! 


I contoured my cheeks and warmed up the look using one of my favourite bronzers at the minute and then added a really pretty blush to go along with the pink theme! I added a bit more than usual but it created a really nice effect. Of course I added some highlighter to the tops of my cheeks to create a really lovely glow!


To finish the look, pink lipstick! I went with a matte one as I thought everything else was quite shimmery and glowing so this was perfect!



I hope you enjoyed reading today's post and I will be back again very soon...

Kellie xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig