Ads

Thursday, 6 July 2017

Never Heard of Blogosphere Magazine...Where Have You Been?

Today's post is a little different as I'm going to be talking about one specific magazine. After posting all about the blogging community last week, I decided it was the perfect time to discuss all about Blogosphere.



Blogosphere is a magazine written by bloggers, for bloggers. It's basically a magazine which has everything current about the blogging world. From events, to designs, to fashion and more! It launched in 2013 so it's still quite a new magazine but...it's doing very well! The founder of Blogosphere wanted to create a magazine where bloggers could all join together to discuss blogging. "For really, who better to tell you what's going on within the blogging world than bloggers themselves?".



There has been some amazing cover stars on the front of Blogosphere magazine and seeing a very familiar face on the front of one particular cover, was what got me started! After seeing that In The Frow was going to be on the cover of a magazine, I knew I has to purchase it to show my support! After doing this, I fell in love with Blogosphere. I can't believe that I had never heard of this magazine before, but I was so happy that I knew now!



The magazine is filled with so much information about everything you need to know! I really love the quality of the magazine and I just love that they have put so much effort into the design...defiantly reflecting bloggers for sure! The images inside are so amazing, they have some which are done by photographers and lots of bloggers images too. I love that they give so many small bloggers a chance to show off their stuff and allow their voices to be heard. That is for sure one of my favourite things about the magazine. It's so lovely flicking through the magazine and seeing some familiar pictures that you've seen from someone's blog, everyone deserves a chance, no matter how many page views or followers they have!

Every single thing in the magazine has been picked carefully to make sure it fits the blogging world. All the adverts inside are specific, every interview, each design detail...it's all done to link with bloggers and I bloody love it! There are so many topics inside to cover everyone's needs, no matter what type of blogger you are! If you can't find something in Blogosphere that doesn't interest you, then you must be super picky!

Recently, there has also been another very familiar face on the cover, who we all know and love! Zoella appeared on the front not that long ago and I just loved it. The shoot was so different to anything she'd done before and the images were incredible! Blogosphere really had done such an amazing job with this interview and I loved how they put their own twist on it. You can defiantly tell that the images, the writing and the design of this interview was done by bloggers! They understand so much more and make it real. It's so refreshing and I bet that's why so many famous bloggers will agree to working with them as they know what they're doing and know how to do it right!



To round it all up, if you're a blogger or are interested in the blogging world, you need to get yourself a copy of Blogosphere. I'm now hooked and I know so many of my readers would love it too. You don't have to purchase every copy if you don't want, you could just pick and choose! Or they do have some subscription packages too! I just felt like this needed it's very own post as it's nothing like I've seen before. It's such a high quality magazine and I can just see how much hard work goes into it. I absolutely love seeing the new images every time, the photographers are geniuses! This magazine will get you feeling inspired and creative and it's a magazine definitely worth getting!

I hope you enjoyed reading today's post! I will be back again very soon...


Kellie xx

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I must have been buried under a rock, I'm heading on to buy one ASAP!☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogosphere magazine is one of my favourites! I'm always reading it. X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only recently heard about the magazine, but it has been great to learn more about it through your post!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a read for sure! Aw, I'm so glad! Hope you have a nice day!!
      Kellie xx

      Delete
  4. Honestly, where have I been?! I'm going to give it a try on the Blogosphere magazine seems pretty rad!
    xo
    Michelle| www.brokebutflawless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I think you'd love it!
      Kellie xx

      Delete
  5. I've never heard about this magazin! Looks very interesting, I don't know if I can get it in my country...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so so good! You'll have to check on their website, you might be able to get your hands on a copy :) Kellie xx

      Delete
  6. I've heard about this magazine but never thought to pick it up. But it seems cool so I hope to pick it up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one I'd recommend for sure!!
      Kellie x

      Delete

© Kellie Nee. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig